Saturday, May 2, 2009

Parents

First let me apologize for getting removed from the game. I don't have excuses. I hope that you all have seen that is not my personality.

I'm not going to justify getting tossed. I feel that we had had the wrong end of the stick with that ref for a couple weeks now. I don't feel that my actions warrented me getting tossed. This is the first time that I have every been tossed from a game. I'm personally embarrassed. I was told that I was tossed for my tone. I did not swear, or bad mouth the ref. When I left the field after being warned I wanted to get this settled with the league that this ref. We have had issues and I wanted to get it solved. So as I walked back to the field he threw a flag and I clapped and said it's about time. That was when I was removed. He then taunted me to get off the field as I was talking to league coordinator. 4 to 5 times. Telling me that my team was going to get another penalty if I did not get off the field. I want it to be known that I said NOTHING back to him. My only comments were about a bad calls before I left the field the first time.

All I ask for is a fair called game and I felt our boys were not getting that and did not get that the last three weeks with this ref.

Once again I apologize for my actions however I do not feel the results of my actions were justified.

I huge thank you to the Coach Rudy great job leading the team today. Coach Brian thanks for helping. Coach Tony thanks for your help.

It will not happen again!

See you on Tuesday,

Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment