Thursday, May 7, 2009

You all keep impressing me!



Hey guys another steller practice. Thanks for working hard.

Congratulations to Aiden and Hooge being voted team captians for this weekend. I know you both are the youngest boys on the team. Great job working hard this week!

Please make sure that you know our empty back field play. It's the key to our gmae plan this week against the Jets. Spencer PLEASE work on the T the triple reverse. I plan to try to use this this week. You guys have really worked hard on getting these down. I'm very proud of you!

3-4 Steelers we have those pesky Saints at 8AM. Let's give them a run for thier money. Congratulations to Mary Joe and Alex being named team captians for the game.

Let's get reay to rock this weekend!

3-4 7:30 arrival!

5-6 8:30 arrival

Parents: Pack your coolers and your sleeping bags.

We have a game on the 16th of May. I'm going to take my kids any any families interested camping for that Saturday Night up near Christopher Creek.

I think this would be a fun trip for anyone interested. Please let me know if this is something that you or your child would be interested in. I have told a couple people and they are open to the trip. I'm going regardless with my 2 children. It would sure be fun to have some more company. I think that it would also give the boys a chance to get to know one another outside of football.

Please talk to me on Saturday. The plan is to head out right after our game on the 16th. Sowe would be up at the camp site about 12:30 or so. I plan to come back on Sunday afternoon.

See you on Saturday!

Secret word: Dominate!

Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment