Sunday, August 2, 2009

New look

Thank you Jen for the new look on the blot it looks great!

We have meetings this week and ready to get started.

WE ARE
WE ARE
WE ARE

Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have a complete roster on Tuesday I'll know more then.

First welcome team mom Lacey Spencer!!! She will be the contact for all of you to get something arranged.

Lacey thank you for stepping into this position as you will find it's really demanding, your life with be tied to this team for ever amd ever.


Just kidding!


Here is the coacing staff for this year

Head coach: Jon Hooge
Assistant Head coach: Scott Spencer
O' Q: Brian (can't spell his last name if I tried)
D' Q: Kevin Camp and Tim Marlow

Scott and I will be working on the team in general. SO IF Im not there Scott is the "head coach" he is up the challenge to be a great coach.

All coaches and the team mom will have availability to post on this site this season. If you want to have something posted please reach out for Lacey and she will arrange posting.

Please take the time to meet them all. We have a fortunate coaching staff. If there is something that you want your child to be working on please
let us know.

THANK YOU to my coaches to having a staff entering the season.

I will have a full roster by Tuesday night and you all should hear from me.


Let's go Reven's!

Coach Hooge

No comments:

Post a Comment