Saturday, August 8, 2009

Recap of this morning

Hey guys,
Thanks for meeting us this morning it was nice to meet all of you.

I need to cover a couple of points.

First let me Welcome our 7-8 team Mom Betsy Marlinga

1) We have found orange socks at Dicks sporting goods. I have registered the team so I have a coupon for 20% off purchase of 6 like items. So I will be giving the coupon to whom ever it going to do shopping. The Socks are 8 dollars - 20%,
They are also at play it again sports for about $5.50 and Jim Jenson found them on line for about $4.00 a pair. SO I'll let the Bears parents decide what they want todo

2) I have coupons for all of you for Dicks. It gives you six coupons. I'll have them at practice on Tuesday. I'm also going to sign up at Sports Authority

3)Jim Jensen will be ordering the purple socks for the Ravens. They are about $5.00 I believe. Jim If you can just reply to all with the cost for Ravens it would be great.

4) Mouth guards, Don't waste your Money on the expensive mouth guards they get lost and chewed on. The $1.00 ones from walmart are great. You can cut them down to fit the size of your childs mouth.

5) Coach Scott will be proviing water for all the practices. Please make sure to bring a cup, sports bottle or something to drink out of. Thank you to Coach Scott for volenteering.

6) Bears the size of the football that you can buy is a Junior size ball. One of the coupons from Dicks is for a football.

7) Nicknames and numbers get these to me when you can, both teams mom's will be arragning the silk screening and cost as soon as we get the Jerseys.

8) The snack schedule will also be provided as soon as we get the schedule. The team mom's will provide them for you.

Team mom's if you have any questions please let me know.

Look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday.

Coach Hooge

No comments:

Post a Comment