Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Quick Update

Hey there,
I have to say a great first practice! I'm pround of you for working so hard today. I just need to add a couple of action items that I need to make sure that we have.

1) Arm play band - I would like everyone to purchase the band for the kids. Nathan has the one that I prefer. It's a cloth Under Armor. reason being the play window is bigger than the one that I bought.

2) Remember that Coach Scott has a huge water cooler for the kids and parents. Please just bring a cup or sports bottle.

3) Mouthpieces - They are a must! They need to be at practice and in the kids mouths during practice. They need to get used to them.

4) Can Drive - We are going to do a aluminum can drive to help cover some of the costs of a year end party if not all of it. Jim Jensen said they we would collect the cans every Thursday at practice. Please bring your cans to practice on Thursday and Jim will collect them. I will have flyers on Thursday.

5) I still have my discount coupons for Dicks and Sports Authority if you would like one. They will be with me a practice.

6) Nicknames. Please send them to me and I will update the Roster and forward to the teams moms when I have them all.

7) THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!!! IF YOU HAVE FLAGS FROM PAST SEASON PLEASE BRING THEM TO PRACTICE UNTIL I GET OURS FROM THE LEAGUE. WE NEED TO START ON FLAG PULLING DRILLS. ------- WE PLAY DF FIRST ------


If you have any questions please let me know!

Have a great day!

Coach Hoooge

No comments:

Post a Comment